Africa Mining IQ Online Collaboration
Through Africa Mining IQ, subscribers
gain access to one of the most
mining project databases available. In addition, a
Africa Mining IQ section has
been developed to allow for:
- Online Collaboration between company users on
Africa Mining IQ
- Making of personal notes
- Setting of reminders on projects
- Self-managing of email alerts on new projects,
projects of interest and projects
Cross-communication and the transfer of information
between members within a group
ways for people to communicate with one another,
without having to
log off from Africa Mining IQ.
To further streamline online collaboration, various
permission levels have been created:
- Africa Mining IQ Leader – group administrator
- Signatory – person responsible for account
- General user – user with no administrative access
or additional responsibilities
Added to this, is the ability to allow members to
Projects of Interest or to not
to view and the option to set up your email alerts.
All of these added features
are fully editable under
the My Africa Mining IQ section.
This increased usability and cross-sharing of
information as well as access to user-friendly
communication channels negates the need to be:
- In the office to speak to a group member
- Logged out of the system to email someone, relay
With over 170 companies already subscribed and
utilizing these unique features, subscribing today
will allow you take advantage of the online
provided by Africa Mining IQ.
Contact one of our sales consultants today on
to book your Africa Mining IQ Demo.
complete our enquiry form above.