Mining in Zimbabwe
Looking to target mining in Zimbabwe business opportunities
Africa Mining IQ contains key contact details, project status and updates and capital values on
over 30 mining projects in Zimbabwe!
When looking to target Zimbabwean mining, global investors, mining companies in Zimbabwe and
over 170 global companies rely on Africa Mining IQ’s up-to-date mining intelligence; insight into Africa’s mining projects and key contact details.
Mining in Zimbabwe projects listed on Africa Mining IQ’s database currently profiles 30 projects valued at over R58 billion.
Access the most extensive list of Zimbabwean mining projects:
Gold mining projects in Zimbabwe
- 3 Nickel mining projects in Zimbabwe
Diamond mining projects in Zimbabwe
mining project in Zimbabwe
- 1 Industrial mining project in Zimbabwe
Africa Mining IQ is Africa’s largest online mining intelligence portal, providing key insights on over 1 800 of Africa’s mining projects, mine owners and engineering contacts.
We regularly update info on Zimbabwe’s highest capital value project!
The highest capital value project pertaining to mining in Zimbabwe is the
Sengwa Thermal Power Plant Project in the Midlands province. It has a capital value in excess of R24 billion and involves constructing a 2 400 Megawatt thermal power station close to the Sengwa Coal Field, north of Harare, which has reserves of 1.3 billion metric tons of non-coking coal.
How Africa Mining IQ can help you grow your business in Zimbabwe:
- Key contact details of mine owners, project engineers and contracting agents for every project listed –
over 600 mine owners listed!
- Detailed project updates that follow the progression of your Zimbabwean mining project, or any other mining project listed, from small scale mining to billion dollar projects.
With a subscription to Africa Mining IQ, a wealth of knowledge is available at your fingertips:
- Select and track key Zimbabwean mining projects
- Identify new or potential mining in Zimbabwe projects across various stages of development, from pre-feasibility to completion
- Receive e-mail notifications of new or updated mining in Zimbabwe projects
- Access key contact details of mining personnel and project engineers
All intelligence pertained in Africa Mining IQ’s extensive database is subject to stringent quality control processes. Once ALL information is evaluated and approved, only then does Africa Mining IQ make it available to its subscribers.
Contact us today on
011 830 2132 to find out how to expand your business
within the African mining industry! Or fill out the form and we’ll contact you!