Mines in South Africa
There are currently 450 projects listed on Africa Mining IQ on mines in South Africa – a total of R 400 billion in value!
Africa Mining IQ is a unique online mining intelligence portal providing
key insights on over 1 800 of Africa’s key mining projects, mines in South Africa, key mine owners and engineering contacts.
As Africa’s largest online mining database, Africa Mining IQ currently
helps more than 170 companies grow their businesses by providing essential mining industry data that includes everything from location of projects and capital and exploration values, to key personnel and project developments on mines in South Africa and Africa.
Gain industry intelligence with a subscription to Africa Mining IQ and receive
daily-updated information on the following mining projects in South Africa:
Mines in South Africa are responsible for the
majority of the world’s commodities and contribute with some of its largest deposits. Known as the birthplace of precious mineral discoveries,
mines in South Africa are rich in
coal, ilmenite, iron ore lead, manganese, nickel, rare earth minerals, silica, tin, zinc and zircon.
With an abundance of minerals and
mines in South Africa, there are also many mining houses and
mining companies in Gauteng
that utilise the country as the business hub for
mines in Africa and general
African mining projects.
Africa Mining IQ has extensive project information on mines in South Africa, including the Simunye project with a capital value of over R 340 billion!
Subscribing to Africa Mining IQ provides you with access to comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date intelligence on mines in South Africa:
- Africa Mining IQ is the ONLY online data provider to supply you with key contact details
- Access accurate data that will help you to grow your business within the
African mining industry
- Get real-time mining intelligence with advanced reporting, graphs and statistics
- Select and track relevant projects/mines in South Africa
- Gain unlimited access to regularly updated and verified information
- Receive email notifications of newly added or recently updated projects/mines in South Africa
- Add notes and comments to various projects/mines in South Africa
- Calculate accurate Capital and Exploration Values with our built-in currency converter
In addition to providing essential, accurate information on mines in South Africa, Africa Mining IQ has over 950 mine owners, 444 project engineers and 2 362 project suppliers listed on its site with up-to-date contact information as well as spheres of involvement.
Contact us today on 011 830 2132 to find out how to expand your business within the African mining industry!