Chrome Mining Companies in South Africa
Africa Mining IQ contains detailed information on all chrome mining companies in South Africa, and their South African and African chrome mining projects.
When looking to target business opportunities with South Africa’s chrome producers, global investors and more than 170 companies are turning to Africa Mining IQ for its up-to-date
mining intelligence, insight into Africa’s chrome mining projects and key contact details.
Africa Mining IQ is Africa’s largest and most extensive online mining intelligence database that gives you direct access to South Africa’s chrome and ferrochrome industry projects!
We have detailed information on South Africa’s largest
chrome mining projects, including:
- International Ferro Metal: Ferrochrome Plant
(Buffelsfontein, North West province)
- International Ferro Metal: Sky Chrome Mine (North West Province)
- Glencore Xstrata: Lion Ferrochrome Smelter Expansion (Mpumalanga)
- Tata Steel Company: Ferrochrome Smelter (KwaZulu Natal)
- Samancor: Lwala Open Cast Chome Project (Mpumalanga)
- Samancor: MooiNooi Tailing Plant (North West Province)
- Samancor: Tweefontien Development Project (North West Province)
How Africa Mining IQ can help you target these chrome mining companies and mining projects in South Africa:
- Access to the key contact details of mine owners, project engineers and
contracting agents for every project within these mines
- Detailed project updates that follow the progression of all chrome mining
projects, or any other mining project listed, from grassroots right through
- Capital value estimates on a project-by-project basis
Discover why top
mining companies in South Africa rely on Africa Mining IQ to target Africa’s mining projects!
Contact us today for subscription plans and pricing.
As Africa’s largest online mining database, we cover all aspects of Africa mining, including:
Contact Africa Mining IQ
today on 011 830 2132
to expand your business within the African mining sector!